Dr. David Russo Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. David Russo?

Helped me tremendously!

Posted on September 3rd, 2017

Very thorough and understanding man. I've struggled with chronic pain and SIJ issues for years after a MVA. Dr. Russo reviewed all my records and took the time to understand my history. After 2 injections I"m much better. His whole office and staff are very friendly and honest people. I wish that I didn't need pain management, but I don't mind coming here.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on April 30th, 2013

Dr. Russo and the whole crew at his office are very nice and professional. He went the extra mile to figure out what was wrong with me when everyone else just wanted to throw pills at me. He did a very thorough review of my records and examination. I like the way he takes time to explain all of your options and not just rail road you into something that you don't want to do.

Saw him after car accident

Posted on November 6th, 2012

Helped me get treatment for my hip and back after a bad car wreck. He also helped get paperwork filed for my lawyer. I really liked the experience.

I had to wait, but he nailed it!

Posted on October 10th, 2012

I was referred to Dr. Russo from my spine surgeon for an epidural. At first, the office seemed confused about why I was there, but after sorting that I out I got back to see the doc. After a short consultation and exam he did an epidural injection and I've been going strong for 3 months! Thank you!

Thank you, Dr. Russo

Posted on September 11th, 2012

I was referred to Dr. Russo after my primary said that there was nothing to do for my back and upper neck pain. Dr.Russo helped diagnose my problem and performed muscle injections that were extremely helpful. I am now able to look over my shoulder and turn my head which I couldnt do before!

Doctor was running behind that day...

Posted on July 18th, 2011

Or maybe his office was very busy. But, I had to wait 1/2 hr.

REALLY helped my headaches

Posted on November 27th, 2009

I've been suffering from headaches for 15 years. I've seen neurologists, headache specialists, and all kinds of other specialists. Dr. Russo did botox injections and neurotomy of my neck and I've been headache-free for 6 months!

Helped my back

Posted on February 6th, 2009

I was referred to Dr. Russo for a steroid shot in my back because of a buldging disk. The surgeon in Portland did not want to operate. I got the shot and felt better. Dr. Russo prescribed physical therapy too. So far so good.

Thank you Dr. Russo!!

Posted on January 24th, 2009

Dr. Russo helped me with my neck after my car accident by doing nerve burns. I can now turn my head to the side and don't wake up with stabbing pain. THANK YOU DR. RUSSO!!!

Posted on May 22nd, 2017