Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David P Schwartz has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. David P Schwartz has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 11
First off, Dr. Shwartz is no longer there. A county doctor has taken over. He shows no interest or concern and is very condescending towards patients. They close without notice. And the old fat bat at the front counter is utterly rude and horrible to deal with. If you want to be treated like a degenerate, then come here. Otherwise , stay away.
This is the worst experience ever!.. The staff and the Dr. are very unprofessional. From entering into the door to the patience of the Dr., not one minute will you feel like the patient. You are gonna be treated like a cow in a sense that they will hurry to prescribe any drug asap to hurry on to the next customer. The most awful experience in my life.
I went to go see Dr. Schwartz because of my migraine today, told him what medicine my Neurologist has me on and explained to him that I'm on esgic plus W/codeine and that it was not helping me, so I get a prescription take it to the pharmacy and they ask me as to why he is prescribing esgic when I have one already with codeine and from his own office I have a refill of esgic plus. I tell them i don't know so i call his office and ask and the nurses ask me what medication is it that i want and i let them know that I'm not the doctor and that I just want something to make this migraine go away until I can get to the neurologist's office, his nurse tells me to wait there at the pharmacy, waited 30 minutes, the pharmacist calls the doctor and gets told by the office manager Janie that the doctor is not changing the prescription and she hangs up on them so I call the doctor and she tells me that he will not change the prescription so i explain to her the problem she starts yelling so I ask for my money back and Janie the office manager hangs up on me also.... can someone please explain why is it that Doctor David Schwartz does not know what the difference is between the medication is and is asking his nurse to ask me what type of medication I want, to me it seems like he does not know what he is doing?
27 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 1991
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsMed-Cure Walk In-Broadway, 4040 Broadway St, Houston, TX
Dr. David P Schwartz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.