Dr. David J Packey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David J Packey?

Dr. Packet has been my Dr. for years and he is the best. He is also my husband's. We both think the world of him and would highly recommend him to anyone. He is caring and understanding. Thank you Dr. Packey.

This doctor is untrustworthy. This doctor went behind my back and notified my pcp of false information. I was under Dr Packey's care for several years on and off trying to get to the root of numerous issues. All he did was make a very false judgment off of very basic tests. In the last few years since I've left Dr Packey's care, I've found more information on some conditions I have, such as a moderate TBI and much more then I would have ever even thought to even ask. I would never recommend this doctor for any reason!

Exceptional MD