Dr. David A Padilla Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. David A Padilla?

Good attidude, respectful and courteous, good diagnosis

Lisa (one of Dr. Padilla's PAs) is amazing. She took so much time with my daughter, who is challenged, and made sure she understood everything. Though we had to wait 20 minutes, it's probably because she was spending time with another patient. I would recommended this practice without a doubt.

Thanks Dr. David Padilla for aways being there for the Usreys

Dr. Padilla has been a great family Doctor for over 23 years. I consider him a large part of my fmaily and friend.

Smart, kind and compassionate describe him best.

Takes time with me and he is easy to talk with...

Dr. Padilla has been my doctor for 15 years. I have some private medical issues that Dr. Padilla makes me feel comfortable talking about. His practice is very busy but I never feel rushed. Staff members are all very friendly. I never seem to have to wait long either to see him or his PA.

No Problems!

So far we have only needed to interface with Dr. Padilla's Physician Assistant so have yet to personally meet Dr. P. That said, we have never waited more than five minutes and everything went quite smoothly. Very pleased so far.

Worst office i have ever been to

i have been to this doctors office 3 times and have had nothing but problems. The first 2 times i went i was at least able to see the doctor. (given that i did leave feeling the same as when i got there)My most recent visit i had to wait a week to get in and was in some pain so it was a hard week to wait for. when i got there they told me i didnt have an appointment and would have to come back tomorrow. My health has never been a primary concern of theres so i told them i would be switching doctors today. terrible.

Exceptional Medical Care

Dr. Padilla has been my physician for over 14 years ~ he is always caring, efficient, professional, and eager to listen. His patience is way above the bar. I drive quite a distance to see him even though another clinic in my community would be much easier and closer, especially when I am feeling ill. He is proactive yet never pushy about my medical needs. I only hope I die before he retires!