Dr. David Palmquist Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. David Palmquist?

staff and office stink

Posted on January 10th, 2017

waited 4 days for them to take the time to refill a script. Finally had to go to the office and then waited naother hour. When I asked how long it'd be, I started getting a lecture about how the doctor hadn't been in when the pharmacy faxed the request. Obviously, they don't care about the patient as much as about their own comfort and routine

Dr. David Palmquist is the worst physician I've had in my entire life!

Posted on April 8th, 2016

I scheduled an appointment for a complete physical. When I arrived at his office the door was locked. I knocked and the door was opened by one of his ...

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME WITH DR. DAVID PALMQUIST & HIS STAFF!!

Posted on April 8th, 2016

DR. PALMQUIST DID NOT SHOW UP FOR MY APPOINTMENT. HIS STAFF ARE SLOVENLY AND RUDE. I WASTED THE ENTIRE MORNING DRIVING TO HIS OFFICE ONLY TO FIND OUT HE WAS NOT COMING.,

DR. PALMQUIST & HIS STAFF ARE THE WORST EVER!

Posted on March 11th, 2016

I MADE AN APPOINTMENT WITH DR. PALMQUIST. I ARRIVED EARLY AND HIS STAFF TOLD ME HE WOULDN'T BE COMING TO SEE ME. THEY DID NOT PHONE ME. THEY DID NOT E-MAIL ME. THEY MADE NO ATTEMPT TO CONTACT ME AT ALL. I WAS IN GREAT PAIN! THE FEMALE STAFFMEMBERS WERE RUDE, USED FOUL, INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE, THEIR APPEARANCES WERE SLOVENLY AND THEY WERE TOTALLY UNPROFESSIONAL. I WROTE A LETTER TO DR. PALMQUIST TO DESCRIBE MY HORRIFIC EXPERIENCE WITH HIS STAFF AND HE NEVER, NEVER RESPONDED BY PHONE, MAIL OR E-MAIL. HE IS THE WORST PRIMARY CARE DOCTOR I HAVE EVER CHOSEN!

DR. DAVIID PALMQUIST'S STAFF WAS THE WORST I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED!!

Posted on December 23rd, 2015

I HAD AN APPOINTMENT SCHEDULED. THE DOCTOR NEVER SHOWED UP TO THE OFFICE. DR. PALMQUIST'S STAFF WAS THE WORST I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED - - RUDE, UNPROFESSIONAL, POORLY GROOMED, AND OFFERED NO ASSISTANCE TO ME WHATSOEVER. I HAVE NEVER BEEN TREATED WITH SUCH DISDAIN AT A DOCTOR'S OFFICE! I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND DR. DAVID PALMQUIST TO ANYONE!

rn

Posted on August 30th, 2015

David Palmquist is a knowledgeable, caring physician. He listens and observes patients, gives reasonable advice and recommendations, while allowing patients to make their own decisions and choices.

Perfect doctor for patients over 62

Posted on August 28th, 2015

Dr. Palmquist is a fine, fine doctor. He is the perfect physician for those of us over 62. His staff is nice; but sometimes not as communicative as is necessary. Other than that, I have no results. You have a better chance of getting a quick appointment by going on line to make it...

Posted on November 26th, 2014

My mother is in a LTC that he visits. He is there several times a week but only goes to the Rehab Side and not over to the LTC even though the nursing staff and myself leave messages at Sr Care of Colorado. The nursing staff have also shown frustration and say they left message and he comes out here but never comes over to the LTC side. I don't know if he does not get the message from the Sr Care staff or he just ignores them. We have used Sr Care for many years and it was better years ago but not the last couple of years.

STAY AWAY

Posted on May 31st, 2013

Dr David L Palmquist is NOT concerned about patients, his bedside manner is very rude, and his staff is terribly incompetent. I would highly recommenced you steer clear from this office, it will make you worse off going to him then when you began. FIND A BETTER DOCTOR.

IMPOSSIBLE TO SPEAK WITH ANYONE!

Posted on September 7th, 2012

After waiting on hold for over 15 minutes, and then being hung up on, I decided to seek medical care elsewhere--absolutely ridiculous and totally unacceptable in my opinion.

Telephone issues

Posted on February 27th, 2012

Great doctor!Admin support of telephone answering and message return is sorely lacking. Two-layers of telephone triage, no human answer, and then no return call for three days is enough to make me look for a new office. Simply put - this needs to be fixed.

He listens

Posted on October 1st, 2010

He listened to my symptoms and because of this my cancer was discovered at an early stage.