Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Paniagua
Dr. David Paniagua, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Paniagua is affiliated with CHI St. Luke's Health - Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. David Paniagua has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Failure
- Heart Diseases
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Attack
- High Cholesterol
- Blood Clot
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Unfortunately I cannot give any current info as to ease of appointment, office staff, etc. because I saw Dr. Paniagua when he was in Miami Beach in an office at Mt. Sinai Hospital 9 years ago. He ran a series of tests on me and diagnosed my problem. He was very thorough. I only wish he were still in this area as I am now needing a Cardiologist again and would love to be able to go back to him. Any one needing a really excellent doctor should feel very comfortable with him.
Dr. Paniagua is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
Universidad De Costa Rica
Graduated in 1985
Baylor College Of Medicine
Dr. David Paniagua accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMichael E Debakey Va Medical Center Texas, 2002 Holcombe Blvd, Houston, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David Paniagua in this video.
Dr. David Paniagua is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.