Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Park MD
Dr. David Park, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Maitland, FL, with another office in Wesley Chapel, FL. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Park is affiliated with Pasco Regional Medical Center, Florida Hospital Zephyrhills and Florida Hospital Orlando. He speaks English.
Dr. David Park has 2 locations
900 Winderley Pl
Maitland, FL 32751
Book Online Now
Dr. David Park has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. David Park - Posted on December 20th, 2010
A Delightful Doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. David Park - Posted on November 23rd, 2010
I moved to Riverview, Florida about six weeks ago in search for a doctor and was delighted to find Dr. Park. His office is located in the peaceful quiet town of Wesley Chapel and is affiliated with Florida Health Care Centers - Zephyrhilis. Both Dr Parks, his office staff and the hospital staff are very attentive and caring. I thank God for each one of them.I highly recommend Dr. Park.
Dr. Park is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Pasco Regional Medical Center
Florida Hospital Zephyrhills
Florida Hospital Orlando
Florida Hospital Med Center
20 Years Experience
University of Illinois at Chicago
Graduated in 1993
Dr. David Park Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. David Park's office for more information.
900 Winderley Pl Maitland, FL 32751
29164 Chapel Park Dr Wesley Chapel, FL : (813) 907-6101
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David Park, MD - Family Medicine in Maitland, FL, in this video.
Dr. David Park is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Maitland, FL.