Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David E Parmer DDS
Dr. David E Parmer, DDS is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Worth, TX. His specialties include General Dentistry and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. David E Parmer has the following 2 specialties
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
Dr. David E Parmer has the following 6 expertise
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Dental Implants
- Sleep Apnea
- Jaw Defects
- TMJ Disorders
Showing 5 of 9
Self-verified patient of Dr. David E Parmer - Posted on September 14th, 2015
The office staff in the Keller office was rude to me . I had oral surgery and paid $100 on the day of the surgery. The insurance covered the remainder. I went in for a follow up and they told me I had a $34 balance and if I did not pay it over the phone now they would not see me . Dr Palmer is a nice man and cannot imagine he would like staff to talk to customers like this.
Self-verified patient of Dr. David E Parmer - Posted on September 2nd, 2015
Caring and professional doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. David E Parmer - Posted on February 19th, 2015
Dr. Parmer removed my son's wisdom teeth. He thoroughly explained the procedure and fortunately my son did very well after the surgery. He takes the time to listen. He even followed with a phone call after the procedure. I was very impressed. His office staff makes you feel at ease and they are friendly.
Love Dr. P
Self-verified patient of Dr. David E Parmer - Posted on January 15th, 2015
Good Doc, Bad Staff
Self-verified patient of Dr. David E Parmer - Posted on May 1st, 2014
I had been seeing Dr. Parmer for a few years in preparation for my upper jaw surgery. However, just before the surgery date, he switched the hospital to one that was not covered by my insurance provider. The reason his office manager Becky gave for the switch was that "the lady at the other hospital is an idiot". He would not let me change the hospital to one that was covered. So I set up an appointment with Dr. Parmer's assistant surgeon, Dr. John Phillips, just to see if he could perform the surgery at a different hospital and have Dr. Parmer as an assistant (or whatever other options he might recommend). Within 15 minutes of setting up the appointment with Dr. Phillips, Becky from Dr. Parmer's office called me and told me my surgery was cancelled due to "a lack of trust". She would not tell me the real reason, which was that someone at Dr. Phillips's office had told her that I had set up an appointment with them. This is a clear HIPAA violation. I believe that Dr. Parmer knows what he's doing, but his office manager, Becky, clearly does not. I had plenty of other problems with her (she will not return phone calls, she gives inaccurate information that conflicts with Dr. Parmer's information, etc.). For this reason, I cannot recommend Dr. Parmer.
Dr. David E Parmer Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- BCBS TX BlueCare Dental
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- First Health PPO
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsALLIANCE ORAL AND MAXILLOFACIAL SURGERY, 4224 Heritage Trace Pkwy Ste 304, Fort Worth, TX
Dr. David E Parmer is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.