Dr. David Passaretti Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Passaretti?

Outstanding Plastic Surgeon

Posted on December 10th, 2017

Dr. Passaretti performed my breast reconstruction after a bilateral mastectomy. I had heard about his great skills in this and in all areas of plastic surgery and thus chose him for this very frightening operation. Now that I am at the end of the process, I can say that I am so pleased with the results! I required some minor follow up work after the main procedure and Dr. Passaretti was always helpful in explaining exactly what needed to be done. He has a kind, patient and attentive demeanor. In addition, the office staff is very considerate and helpful. In all, I was extremely well taken care of physically and emotionally by Dr. Passaretti and his office staff. I can't thank this talented doctor enough for his I'm so grateful that I found him.

HIGHLY recommend

Posted on November 16th, 2017

Dr. Passaretti is AMAZING! He made me feel very safe & secure, has an excellent 'physicians bedside manner', and I'm even happier with my new breasts than I imagined! I never quickly make a decision, in my first/consultation appointment, I was so impressed that I scheduled my surgery with him right then and there. His staff is also incredible, they are an excellent reflection of him. I can not say enough good things about my experience, I feel very lucky and HIGHLY recommend him!

Happy with my breast reduction

Posted on October 26th, 2017

Dr Passeretti took me down from a DD to a B. I have a small frame so the B looks really good on me. He and his staff were both knowledge and professional. I'm happy with my results!

Very positive experience

Posted on June 2nd, 2017

This is the one year anniversary of my procedure. The entire process was so positive - from first consultation to the last post-op visit. I was actually sad to say good bye to the staff who had all treated me with such kindness and respect. I cannot recommend this practice highly enough.

A Cosmetic/Plastic Doctor with Integrity

Posted on March 6th, 2017

I consulted many cosmetic/plastic surgeons before choosing Dr. Passaretti, and I made the perfect choice. Dr. Passaretti has incredible integrity, professionalism, and patience. He is the single only surgeon who didn't try to upsell me on getting additional procedures beyond what I was looking for, nor did he attempt to convince me to get larger implants than what I was seeking. He also didn't provide unreasonably quick recovery times in order to lure me to choose him (which other doctors did). My surgery and recovery was exactly what his office set me up to expect, and I am beyond thrilled with the results.

Posted on January 11th, 2017

My experience with Dr Passeretti was very comfortable and eat. The Dr, technicians and staff were all kind and efficient. They clearly explained the procedures with patience and clear common language detail s

Posted on October 28th, 2016

Very kind. Confident

Beautiful work

Posted on October 12th, 2016

I had a lower facelift and laser resurfacing. I couldn't be happier with the results. I expected the laser to soften my lines, but they have virtually disappeared. Dr. Passeratti and staff have been helpful and courteous. I would highly recommend him to anyone wanting to improve how they look.

Posted on August 26th, 2016

Dr. Passaretti and his staff are FABULOUS!! Very professional, very informative & supportive and I am completely thrilled with the natural-looking results of my full face & neck lift. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Passaretti.

Posted on August 7th, 2016

He's arrogant! Beware!

Best patient care ever!

Posted on July 13th, 2016

Best patient care ever! Dr Passaretti and staff took the time to get to know me and what I was looking for. My surgery was a success and I highly recommend Dr. Passaretti and his team to anyone looking for a plastic surgeon.

Found Best Doctor For Me Recommended By My Oncologist

Posted on July 1st, 2016

Dr. Passaretti performed a tricky male breast nipple & areola reconstruction on myself following my mastectomy, chemotherapy and radiation. He was always on the "same page " as myself and never flinched or winced at any degree of difficulty. Everything was possible with him and it made me feel very comfortable with the potential outcome. His best line to me was his description of himself "as a very visual kind of guy". Need I say more?