Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David P Payesteh
Dr. David P Payesteh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX, with another office in Irving, TX. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Payesteh is affiliated with East Texas Medical Center Carthage, Baylorscott & White Medical Center Carrollton and Medical City Dallas Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. David P Payesteh has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. David P Payesteh has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. David P Payesteh has the following 1 expertise
Showing 5 of 5
Absolutely horrible bedside manner
Self-verified patient of Dr. David P Payesteh - Posted on September 27th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. David P Payesteh - Posted on February 3rd, 2017
Very thorough before my surgery and explained things to me in a way that I understood & felt confident.
Self-verified patient of Dr. David P Payesteh - Posted on April 4th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. David P Payesteh - Posted on January 24th, 2015
Dr. Payesteh is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
11 Years Experience
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2007
Dr. David P Payesteh Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. David P Payesteh's office for more information.
6901 Snider Plz Ste 300 Dallas, TX : (214) 706-6901
5605 N MacArthur Blvd Ste 220 Irving, TX : (214) 345-6148
Locations & Directions
Dr. David P Payesteh is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Dallas, TX.