The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David B Pearlstone MD
Dr. David B Pearlstone, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Middletown, CT, with another office in Middlebury, CT. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Surgical Oncology and Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. David B Pearlstone has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. David B Pearlstone has the following 2 specialties
- Surgical Oncology
Surgical oncologists play various roles in treating cancer. They can perform biopsies to determine if a tumor is cancerous or not. If it is, they’re trained to remove the tumor, tissue, and in some cases, all or part of an organ or bodily structure where the cancer has spread. In addition to removing cancer, they can perform any reconstructive surgeries that may be necessary.
Many surgical oncologists specialize in certain types of cancer, such as liver, lung or breast. Don’t be afraid to ask them what they have the most experience treating. When looking for a doctor, it’s important to know that general surgeons are also qualified to perform many of the same surgeries. However, surgical oncologists have specific training in recognizing and treating cancer, which some patients prefer.
Showing 5 of 5
Not so great
Self-verified patient of Dr. David B Pearlstone - Posted on April 18th, 2016
The Doctor is a Human Being
Self-verified patient of Dr. David B Pearlstone - Posted on February 15th, 2011
I fled another NJ hospital where I was being treated like I was a specimen in a jar rather than a person and where I couldn't get any of the professionals to answer my questions. Dr. Pearlstone calmed my fears about what lay ahead of me in breast cancer surgery and spoke in a kind and humane way about my prognosis. I highly recommend him.
29 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Dr. David B Pearlstone Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. David B Pearlstone's office for more information.
540 Saybrook Rd Middletown, CT : (860) 358-2045
199 Park Road Ext Ste 102 Middlebury, CT : (203) 709-6000
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David B Pearlstone, MD - Surgical Oncology in Middletown, CT, in this video.
Dr. David B Pearlstone is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Middletown, CT.