Dr. David E Peltzer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David E Peltzer?

Thorough and Honest

I switched to Dr. Pelzer a couple of years ago because I felt as though my caregiver and I were "going through the motions". Dr. Pelzer will take the time to explain things to you - in lay terms, help you make educated decisions, tell you what you need to hear not want to hear, listen to you, is willing to try different methods and treatments, and make you feel as though you received something of value during your visit. Best decision I have made regarding my healthcare!

Excellent!

Dr. Peltzer has been my doctor for over seven years and I have always found him to be extremely knowledgeable and articulate. He always take the time to answer any and all questions easing any fears or concerns that I may have. He and the entire staff are always very efficient, professional and very caring every time I visit. Thank you!!

Dr. David E Peltzer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newton, NC.