Dr. David H Peng Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David H Peng?

Excellent doctor !!!

Great experience

How great of an experience can it be when he cut a chunk of flesh out of my arm? Great enough that when I got home I started looking for places to leave a review. Making an appointment for the USC doctors is not easy or fun, but everything after that point was wonderful. I was called back 3 minutes before my appointment time, and Dr. Peng walked in about 2 minutes after my appointment time. He listened to me and was very thoughtful and careful. I suspect my skin issue was an obvious "no biggie" to someone as experienced as he is, but he didn't dismiss me at all. Very enthusiastic and fun to talk to.

An amazing doctor who exhibits the highest integrity, skill, and compassion of any physician.

Acne Curer

David helped cure my acne problems during college. He even called back the next week to check on me to make sure the medication he had prescribed was doing its job. He is probably the most caring doctor I have ever met.

Dr. David H Peng is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.