Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. David R Pepper has the following 2 specialties
- Adult Medicine
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. David R Pepper is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 6
I became a patient of Dr. David Pepper in the late Summer of 2016, due to some GI problems I was having. He was very objective, efficient, but also a great source of comfort, as he provided me with quick diagnosis options, as well as advice to make improvements in my lifestyle. He spends the time necessary to explain things, and you can tell he genuinely cares about your well-being. I am very helpful to him and his staff.
My father was diagnosed by Doctor Pepper, and treated by him. Doctor Pepper was amazing with my father, who had stage 4 colon cancer at the time of his diagnosis. I cannot say enough good about this doctor. He was compassionately forthright, respectful, caring, completely present, and took time to explain things to my father, who was mistrustful of the medical establishment.
30 Years Experience
University Of Iowa Roy J And Lucille A Carver College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Ucsf Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsContra Costa Regional Medical Center, 2500 Alhambra Ave, Martinez, CA
Dr. David R Pepper is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Martinez, CA.