Dr. David F Perrone Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. David F Perrone?

disgusted

My first and last experience at this medical facility.Took my daughter here because her doctor office told me to go there or ER ,figured ER would have been along wait,well wish I chose to take her there instead.I waited almost 2 hours for my daughter to be seen,while she was burning up with a fever.Bathroom had urine allover the floor,there was no soap or paper towels for your hands.Filthy dirty facility,it should honestly be shut down.Never again.

terrible ignorant staff

These people are the most ignorant and unprofessional and should not be in the medical profession. Two experiances with them and there wont be a third. I called to report the problem to my ins company and it was the fourth call the ins co. Had about them in a week. Go to a real Dr or ER. Its worth the wait so you arent treated like you are at a cattle cattle call. I will be calling the state also.

Have to get a yearly physical for work, never had any issues with the medical center or the doctor. Nursing staff is quick and professional, doc's exam is thorough and reviews all tests they do. Not a fan of the doctor but don't mind going here.

bad expierances. does not take time with patients, get them get them out. was never really conserned with me. put me through alot of unnecasay pain will never go back. lied to me about test results and refused to take another test. why would you refuse a patient a seconde test?

Dr. David F Perrone is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Taylor, PA.