Dr. David B Petersen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David B Petersen?

Great

I was surprised to see any bad reviews about Dr Peterson. I think he was great and was 100% better than primary children's eye care. We've gone to him for approx 6 years (all 3 of my children) and can't complain. The office is old but clean and the technology seems up to date.

Great doctor!

Dr. Petersen was great. We talked through all our options and he was great at getting my active two year old evaluated.

So grateful & impressed.

Dr. Petersen was the 4th doctor to look at my son's eye and the first to give me real data of what could be wrong. He was willing to get me into his office right away without an appointment since the optometrist didn't know what was wrong with my son's eye. He was uber sweet with my 5 year old son and really listened and showed great interest in what I had to say. His nurse was really great & sweet with my 5 year old too. This was a big difference from the colder reaction I got from the optometrist my son first saw. I have yet to know what is for sure wrong with my son's eye, but had Dr. Petersen not listened to my sad stories of my son's previous health scares, we might have subjected him to the wrong treatment. I am very grateful & pleased with Dr. Petersen & would highly recommend him to anyone.

Dr. Peterson himself is wonderful. His office staff leaves something to be desired. Front desk isn't the nicest I've have ever met. The office also overbooks themselves. I always wait at least 30 minutes after my scheduled time in the waiting room. Schedule about two hours for one patient visit.

Dr Petersen and his staff are the best!

Dr. David B Petersen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.