Dr. David J Petron Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David J Petron?

Great Docs. Perron and Tashjian

What a pleasant and good doctor. Diagnosis was right on. Injections were helpful. 1 1/2 years later I underwent the recommended shoulder replacement. I am now swimming laps and feel great. Thank you, Doc Petron and Doc Tashjian!

I can't imagine one being better.

Should not be called a doctor

This man is a disgrace to his profession. My grandmother was seen by him for a cortisone shot. He was short and rude when giving answers to any questions asked. The nurse was helping my grandmother up when suddenly she yelled because of her pain. He responded with a bothered look "what's the matter?" My mom responded she is in pain and then he snickered it's just your nerves and walked out of the room. This is the first time and last time she is getting any type of treatment from this person whom calls himself a doctor.

Dr. Petron Cares about the High Profile Athletes Only

If you have any questions about your care, Dr. Petron doesn't care about them. Don't EVER ask for further testing. He is on an ego trip and can't be bothered with you unless you are a famous athlete who can provide him with a signed, framed copy of yourself, so he can put it on his wall. He will deny patients of testing and care they need simply to keep his ego intact.

I saw Dr. Petron for a wrist injury a couple weeks back and was extremely impressed with this knowledge of my injury and his kindness in helping me fix the problem. He is a great doctor and I would recommend him to any family member or friend of mine.

Dr. Dave's the man!!

Although not a recent patient of Dr. Petron, over time Dave has helped me with numerous health issues and was ALWAYS there for me when I needed him. I shudder to think what I would have done without his expertise! Keep up the good work Dr. Dave!!

Blew me off when I requested a written medical opinion. Passed me off to his PA who told me I could request the notes from medical records.

Wow he is great!!!

I saw dr petron on feb 12 and I think it might have been the best care I have had. Working along with dr petron was a student dr that also did a pretty good job. They did a great job with the diag. of my injury. Dr petron's level of communication and knowledge was spot on!!! It was a great experience for a not so great skiing day.

Dave is one of the best, otherwise the University of Utah sports teams wouldn't be using him as the team doc. He really knows his stuff and has helped me tremendously in the times I've needed it.

Unprofessional,Stressful Experience

The injury I saw Dr. Petron for was a simple ankle fracture.I saw him personally for about a total 15 min. spread over 3 appointments.There was no doctor on call when I developed an infection as a result of the cast rubbing on my skin on a weekend.The boot I was given mid recovery was for a broken foot, not a broken ankle and was a size large (I am a rather small woman). An assitant fitted me and Dr. Petron did not check it.In attempting to get the correct size my calls were not returned, I was treated rudely and given missinformation by his staff. Dr. Petron showed no interest in trying to resolve the situation.I ended up borrowing a boot my sister had previously used for an ankle injury.I would not reccommend this doctor.