Dr. David Picca Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. David Picca?

Bad experience

Posted on February 20th, 2013

This doctor performed a myelogram on me about 3 years ago in a local imaging clinic. It didn't go well. Not sure what he did or what happened, but I now have incessant ringing in my ears that apparently I will take with me to the grave. No need to get into all the details, but regardless of where the blame lies (it certainly wasn't my fault), he never bothered to check back with me to see how I was doing, etc. You would think that a doctor would be concerned about the quality of his work and how he is perceived by his patients. Not this guy. I wouldn't recommend him to my worst enemy. I always like to think that what goes around comes around. He will face the music one day.

Metastatic Melanoma