Dr. David M Pilati Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David M Pilati?

Dr Pilati was very professional and knowledgable. Had a quick recovery and glad I had my procedure.

Dr. Pilati performed my emergency appendectomy. I had no experience with him prior to this surgery. He explained everything ahead of time and again afterwards ... I got along fine and would return to him if I require another surgery in the future.

Dr.Pilati is fantastic!

After three trips to the hospital in 1 week and excruciating pain, Dr.Pilati was the only one who figured out what was wrong with me. I had Cecal Volvulus (twisted intestines) and rather than just untangling them, he spent nearly two hours in surgery meticulously inspecting the entire length of my intestines to ensure there were no other issues or damage. He has excellent bedside manner and was very thorough in explaining his findings. He was also prompt in updating my husband after the surgery. I am extremely happy with his treatment to date and would recommend him to anyone! He has changed my life and while I am still recovering, I feel great:)