Dr. David M Pilkington Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David M Pilkington?

I saw Dr Pilkington for a mole that worried me, and my regular doctor was concerned about. Dr Pilkington's staff was friendly and I was well received at every step of my appointment. He spent time examining me and reassured me that my spot was not cancerous, which gave me peace of mind.

I find this doctor and his staff to be extremely professional and efficient.

Excellent doctor and staff.

VERY DISPLEASED

I have been in this office 2-or-3 times and have never yet met the doctor. My last visit was to have skin tags or moles removed from my neck and under my breast as well as one on my face. A man came in, did not introduce himself. I asked if he was the doctor and he said no his name was Greg. He still did not state WHO he was. We discussed what I wanted and he walked out. Next came in a young lady with a package, I assume, with instruments in it. I had to ask her who she was and she told me her name. I asked what qualifications she had and she said she was the medical assistant. I asked if she was the one that was going to be doing the procedure and I told her she was not and walked out. I pay to see a dermatologist and expect to have the dermatologist perform the procedure, especially if it involves removing things from my face.

Good doc

I have been seeing this doctor for a few years now and I also agree that he is a good guy, good medical staff. Rescheduling appointment for an earlier date is challenging, however the scheduling staff seem to be understanding and don't get irritated if you have to call every so often.

Dr. David M Pilkington is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Merced, CA.