Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David S Pladziewicz has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Heart Diseases
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Blood Clot
- Heart Failure
- Heart Block
- Unstable Angina
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Attack
Showing 5 of 8
My mom and dad (who had several heart attacks) were both patients of Dr Pladziewicz for many years. Took my mom to her appointment recently (dad has since passed away from cancer)and have to agree with others who say he has no bedside manner. He barely said hello, did his exam, and was not interested in small talk or pleasantries of any kind. I found his manner quite dismissive. With that said I gave him 4 stars because his knowledge and experience as a cardiologist is why my mom is his patient. He took excellent care of my dad through 2 heart attacks and that’s what is most important. Bedside manner is just a plus.
This doctor has no bedside manner whatsoever. Doesn't spend anytime with his pts. Worst of all, he walks in without addressing you by your name. How rude is that. Never f/u on any tests you might have had. Once he comes in the exam room its a quick check and your out. As far as his staff, they are all excellent. He should appreciate them. They all work very hard.
34 Years Experience
Tufts University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Dr. David S Pladziewicz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMystic Cardiology, 170 Governors Ave, Medford, MA
Dr. David S Pladziewicz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Medford, MA.