Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David C Plecque has the following 2 specialties
- Hospice & Palliative Medicine
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. David C Plecque has the following 3 expertise
Dr. David C Plecque is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
This was the worst ER Doctor I have ever encountered. He falsely accused my husband of drinking. When we complained, the Doctor (What a Joke) and the nurse said we were welcome to leave. We were forced to stay quite until the test came back showing my husband was not drinking. Even worse he spoke so loudly during his accusations that others down the hallway could hear him-humiliating. Avoid him!
This Doctor is the worst I have encountered in my entire life!I went to hospital because I fainted. This Dr. did NOT examine me at all. He walked in and became ill tempered and told me it was all in my head that I must been excited or must have been drinking or doing drugs! He then walked out! I kid you not! He then wrote negative things in my file and said it was not car accident related! HE BLEW MY CASE MY ATTORNEY DROPPED ME. Since that time I was diagnosed with post concussive syndrome and also a spinal injury. This is what caused me to pass out! I am getting ready to have surgery. As I said my attorney dropped the case and now who is going to pay my medical bills who is going to pay my co pays! WORST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED IN MY LIFE!
Poor bedside manner and rudimentary diagnostic ability. Passion but no compassion does not a good doctor make. It's your emergency...wait 5 minutes and take the next doc in line unless you are wanting dilaudid and a lecture. But hey, he went to Creighton, rated at the bottom of the barrel for med schools.
- Creighton University School Of Medicine
Advocate Christ Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. David C Plecque is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Jose, CA.