Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David J Pochatko
Dr. David J Pochatko, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Buffalo, NY, with another office in East Amherst, NY. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Foot & Ankle Orthopaedics and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Pochatko is affiliated with Kaleida Health Buffalo General Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. David J Pochatko has the following 2 specialties
- Foot & Ankle Orthopaedics
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Ankle Injuries
- Ankle Disorders
- Hammer Toe Syndrome
- Foot Deformities
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Acquired Foot Deformities
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 37
Dr. Pochatcko is an excellent Dr. And a great surgeon. I had two surgeries and recouperated very well. Took a while because of the extensive repair needed. I walked for years in pain but after recovery, which took a little longer than I would have liked, I could finally walk. I highly recommend him!! The only problem I have is trying to get calls returned in a timely matter. Especially when I need paperwork.
Had foot and ankle surgery and it wound up being much more invasive than what was planned. I guess this happens and that is fine. What is the worst is complete and udder lack of care about a patients healing or concerns. He basically does his surgery and he could care less. PT was far more helpful in my recovery than him. He's insulting, condescending and the worst excuse of a professional doctor I have EVER encountered.
Dr. Pochatko is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences
Graduated in 1988
Truman Medical Center
Dr. David J Pochatko accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- Independent Health Encompass HMO
- Independent Health FlexFit HMO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. David J Pochatko is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Buffalo, NY.