The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David W Powell has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. David W Powell has the following 13 expertise
- Skin Cancer
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Biopsy
- Basal Cell
- Skin Diseases
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
Dr. David W Powell is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Powell, as well as his office staff is top notch. I have never had any concerns with privacy as mentioned in previous exams. Dr. Powell did come in an out of the room a few times to get equipment, and at that time the door was open. Perhaps that is what the other reviewers were referencing? I was referred to Dr. Powell for a cosmetic rhinoplasty. My outcome was life-changing. He knew just how to adjust my nose to look better, but not like I noticeably had surgery. He is an artist.
Dr. Powell is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
Tulane University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Dr. David W Powell accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsUs Dermatology Partners Of Houston Sugar Land, 1327 Lake Pointe Pkwy Ste 416, Sugar Land, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David W Powell in this video.
Dr. David W Powell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sugar Land, TX.