Dr. David W Prewitt Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. David W Prewitt?

upset

I made an appointment weeks ago with this dr because of my heart not a cold but my heart. I get a call today he cancelled it so he can go out of town. NEXT Dr. if you care so little for my life I want a good DR. I don't have a cold my blood pressure is extremely low. so I need a Heart dr. Not a Heartless DR. Thanks for the last minute cancellation. Shame on you. Now I have to wait another month to see a dr. oh I guess you don't go by your office values. "Philosophy Our physicians and staff are dedicated to our mission, which is to exceed the expectations of our patients and our referring physicians by providing advanced quality cardiovascular care for our patients in a caring and responsive environment"

Give me Your $$$

His PA was 30 minutes late for an appointment and all I get is oh well we are sorry you owe us this amount of money. I was 15 minutes late due to traffic and the staff cancelled appointment. They only want your $$ they do not care about your health

Long time patient

Not sure what the negative comments are about, but I've been going to Dr. Prewitt for roughly 12 years....and I have NO complaints. At age 62 (male), I've elected to be proactive about my health and not wait for any doctor to tell me what I need to do (lose weight, more exercise, eat better). As a result, my annual appointments are concise and to the point. If you don't take ownership of yourself, don't expect ANY physician to 'fix' you (especially a cardiologist, as they see first hand how poor life choices end up in their office).

Worst bed side manner ever experienced

Dr. Prewitt had made a diagnosis before entering the room. Once in the room, he was rude, short and uncaring. The only questions he asked were rhetorical. I'm calling my insurance company to see if I can deny payment. This is the first and only time this has ever happened to me and I would not wish that experience on anyone. If you are looking for a new Cardiology, think twice before choosing this one.

Horrible bedside manner. Arrogant and doesn't listen.

Dr. David W Prewitt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plano, TX.