Dr. David C Primrose Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David C Primrose?

All Star MVP

David Primrose is an excellent Doctor and if I ever need Neurosurgery again I will turn to him. I put my future in his hands when I asked him to do surgery on my brain. The outcome was excellent. Pure professionalism all the way. I felt confident in his abilities from the consult through the surgery and the post op care. I sing his praises from Maui. When I told a friend, who was Chief of Staff at a local Seattle Hospital, that I was going to have Brain Surgery he insisted I get a second opinion. When I told him the first was from Dr. Primrose, he said, "Never, mind, that is who he would have sent me to."

awesome

I sought the services of David Primrose to have a V P shunt installed to relieve the symptoms of hydrocephalus. I have found this neurosurgeon to be v ...

Dr. David C Primrose is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.