Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David M Prior has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Showing 5 of 32
I HAD LOWER LUMBAR SURGERY IN MY BACK IN MARCH OF 2017. DOCTOR PRIOR WAS MY SURGEON OF CHOICE, AND I WAS COMPLETELY HAPPY, AND SATISFIED WITH HIS SKILL AND COMPASSIONATE CARE THAT HE GAVE ME. WHAT A TRULY GENUINE DOCTOR HE IS .... HE REALLY CARES ABOUT HIS PATIENTS, AND TREATS THEM LIKE FAMILY. AND YES, I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM, AND I WOULD HAVE HIM AGAIN AS MY SURGEON OF CHOICE.
My experience with Dr. Prior was good. I felt at ease from the first appointment. He explained my injuries and medical options in a way I could fully understand. I am very leery of doctors, but I've been very impressed with Dr. Prior and the whole staff there at his office and the staff that looked after me during my hospital stay. I have already starting telling friends and family what a good experience I had. I'm glad I went to Dr. Prior for help.
I've seen Dr. Prior twice and his physician's assistant once. Each time I felt that only I mattered and that they'd go to every length to make sure I understood the diagnosis and their recommendations. Dr. Prior, even as a surgeon, has been adamant that surgery is the last resort. The first time I had to wait for him or his assistant I was felt a little put out, but when I realized just how much time was being spent with me discussing my case and checking me out, I realized that that was probably what was causing the lateness. From now on I will happily wait.
We met Dr. Prior during Jan. of this year. My husband who has a list of medical issues received neck fusion from Dr. Prior. From the moment we met this kind gentleman, he paid full attention to all our concerns, ordered the necessary tests and the surgery was highly successful. He does not "rush" you, he answers any and all questions and is genuinely a kind man. Upon release from the hospital, knowing I am also disabled and provide full time care for my spouse, Dr. Prior offered release to a Rehab facility to give me a "much needed break". No other doctor in my 20 years of living in Roanoke has ever taken the time to try to assist me also knowing the job I face each day. He truly cared about the patient and his family. His bedside manner is wonderful and his skills are the best. Dr. Prior is the kind of doctor that all should strive to be. He will always be number 1 in our book.
8 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2010
Western Michigan University School Of Medicine
Dr. David M Prior accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Optima Health OptimaFit Direct HMO
- Optima Vantage HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Dr. David M Prior is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Roanoke, VA.