Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David W Queoff has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
I can't believe this guy is a doctor. He talks to me like I am an idiot every time I see him. I don't get what his deal is with being so quick and dismissive. I know my body and when something isn't right. I tell him exactly what is going on. He doesn't listen and diagnoses me with something asinine! He knew I had trouble breathing and didn't order any tests and gave me an inhaler. I HAD PNEUMONIA that was missed for 3 months and now lung damage that 5 months later is still being treated by steroids.. and the shortness of breath. He could have prevented this if he wasn't so concerned about kicking me out of the room to get the next patient in. Referals cost nothing. My whole family will not be going back.
I've been seeing Dr. Queoff for about 5 years. He explains things very well and is patient when I ask challenging questions. I've been impressed with his knowledge in two areas where I suffer from problems: cardiac artery disease and chronic shoulder/neck pain. He has been quick to order tests and visits to specialists for all of the health issues I've had. I was actually surprised at how easy it was to get him to agree to a specific set of diagnostic tests that I requested (based on family history with that issue). I have complete confidence in Dr. Queoff and I recommend him without hesitation. (No, I'm not his mother. And I have no connection to him other than as a patient.)
27 Years Experience
University Of Wisconsin School Of Medicine And Public Health
Graduated in 1991
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Dr. David W Queoff accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Unity Health Insurance
- Unity Health Ins Unity Network
- WPS Group
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUw Health Sun Prairie, 2651 Windsor St, Sun Prairie, WI
Dr. David W Queoff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sun Prairie, WI.