Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David N Quy DO
Dr. David N Quy, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Oklahoma City, OK. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. David N Quy has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. David N Quy has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 12
Disappointing Doctor David!
Self-verified patient of Dr. David N Quy - Posted on June 20th, 2019
Dr. Quy and his unprofessional wife have a lot to learn in terms of bedside manners. He allows her to dictate the tone of his clinic's atmosphere, whenever they decide to be open for business. Most days his wife, Van, is prancing around the clinic barking orders at his medical staff as if they're uneducated and illiterate. She speaks to his staff and patients in a manner that is demeaning and unprofessional. He has excused her behavior and allowed this for so long that they have a high turnover in staff. It is very obvious that the two of them are money hungry individuals. Please take the time to do research on Dr. David Quy BEFORE allowing him to have access to your medical insurance information.
Self-verified patient of Dr. David N Quy - Posted on April 3rd, 2019
Hung up on by person that answered phone
Self-verified patient of Dr. David N Quy - Posted on April 4th, 2018
Dr. Quy is out due to medical issues, I called because I need one $4.00 prescription filled and was told I had to go to his house and pay $85.00 to get my prescription. I told the person on the phone I guess it was time to find a new doctor and she hung up on me!!! Not very professional at all. Would not recommend this place now. He did a good job but don't think it's right to make some one go to your home to get a prescription.
Self-verified patient of Dr. David N Quy - Posted on August 4th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. David N Quy - Posted on February 19th, 2016
I think the staff is awesome! I think the Dr. Is very unprofessional! He talks down on his staff in front of patients. He screamed at me in the hall way in front of everyone in the place including patients and staff. He also refuses to give me my medical records after I had gotten a better dr.
21 Years Experience
Oklahoma State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. David N Quy Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. David N Quy's office for more information.
5500 NW Expy Ste A Oklahoma City, OK : (405) 722-8100
Locations & DirectionsFAMILY MEDICINE CENTER, 5500 NW Expy Ste A, Oklahoma City, OK
Dr. David N Quy is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.