- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David R Alexander has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. David R Alexander has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. David R Alexander Accepts the Following Insurance
- 4350 E Camelback Rd Ste G100 Phoenix , AZ 85018
More about Dr. David R Alexander
Dr. David Alexander has been in practice at Camelback Pediatrics since 1980. He was born and raised in Warren, Ohio, and received both his undergraduate and medical degrees from The Ohio State University. He completed his pediatric residency in Phoenix, and was the program’s chief resident his final year. Dr. Alexander has served as President of Camelback Pediatrics since 1999. In his spare time, Dr. Alexander loves spending time with family and friends. He enjoys time at the beach, hiking, and attending local sports events, rock concerts, and plays, or heading out of town to watch his beloved Buckeyes!