- Mercy Medical Center
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David R Barnes MD
Dr. David R Barnes, MD is a doctor primarily located in Cedar Rapids, IA, with another office in Cedar Rapids, IA. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Otolaryngology.
Dr. David R Barnes has 2 locations
Dr. David R Barnes has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. David R Barnes has the following 10 expertise
- Deviated Septum
- Hearing Loss
- Smell Disorders
- Facial Trauma
- Swallowing Disorders
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Head and Neck Cancer
48 Years Experience
Graduated in 1972
Dr. David R Barnes Accepts the Following Insurance
- 701 10th St SE Cedar Rapids , IA (319) 398-6062
- 701 10th St SE Cedar Rapids , IA 52403
More about Dr. David R Barnes
Dr. Barnes graduated from the Northwestern University The Feinberg School of Medicine in 1972. He works in Cedar Rapids, IA and 1 other location and specializes in Otolaryngology. Dr. Barnes is affiliated with Mercy Medical Center.