Dr. David R Bass Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David R Bass?

Retired

I have been seeking medical attention from Dr. Bass for over fifteen years. He has always exceeded my expectations with his knowledge and expertise. Dr. Bass is also a wonderful, kind and humble human being; always patient and extremely professional! May God Bless him and his family! --- JR Rehman.

I highly recommend Dr Bass. He is excellent and his staff are very knowledgeable and friendly.

LOVE Dr Bass and his Office Staff. The Staff is very nice & knowledgeable and Dr Bass is the most courteous, patient, easy going Doctor I've ever gone to. He also took care of my parents for years and was so compassionate & sensitive to my mother's severe mental health problems while attending to her physical ailments. He is the BEST & MOST EXPERIENCED & KNOWLEDGABLE DOCTOR in FW!

This doctor is the most compassionate, yet thorough doctor I have ever had. Recommend him to anyone.

Exceptional, compassionate, professional doctor.

I don't even know where to begin... Dr. Bass is the most compassionate, patient and professional doctor I have ever had. He always makes me feel like I am the most important patient he has. He listens and always reassures me that he will do all he has within his power to to help me. With his help, I have been able to take my life back ftom Ulcerative Colitis, as he has helped me get in under remission. If you are looking for a doctor who cares, you have found him. I would rate him 10 stars, but the highest rating available is 5...I just can't say enough. Thank you Dr. Bass.

Exceptional, compassionate, professional doctor.

I went to Dr. Bass because he treated my daughter for a number of issues. I feel safe with him and he has a good bedside manner. He's a very pleasant person with no God complex

He is the sweetest doctor. He really cares about you and not just about dollar signs. I would recommend him to anyone

THE BEST THERE IS!

I thought Doctors like this were extinct. Dr. Bass is truley a caring and compassionate Doctor. After my Family Dr and ER Dr.s messed around with me for 3 weeks and basically told me nothing was wrong with me I made appt with Dr Bass. He scheduled me for Upper GI and Colonoscopy two days after my initial appt and found I had ulcers. Prescribed meds and had me well on my way to healing in just a few days. He is a wonderful man and has excellent bedside manner. The whole staff is the BEST!

Professional and Caring Doctor

My family has been a Patient of Dr. Bass for a number of years. He is one of the most caring doctors I've ever met.

sweet and caring person

i hve been going to dr. bass for over v30 years he is so wonderful and very caring.

I've gone through two difficult diagnostic tests with Dr. Bass due to a history of family cancer. He has always been very caring and efficient in his medical care. I would highly recommend him.