Dr. David R Benavides Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. David R Benavides?

The best OB Doctor

Dr. Benavides is one of the best doctors I ever had in my experience. He takes time to listen to all of your concerns and answer any questions you have. He explains things in the best possible way and cares for his patients. If I was still living in Laredo I would never choose any other Doctor. I would strongly recommend him to any new patient who wants to be treated with care. The only thing I dislike is waiting time but it's worth it because when the doctor is wonderful you have to realize that he will have lots of patients!

Great Doctor!

I really like this doctor, he's really nice, answers all your questions, explains to you well, the staff is very friendly I feel welcomed every time I go. very great atmosphere you never feel uncomfortable well I didn't. When i was pregnant. I really recommend this doctor to every pregnant woman.

Wait time is NOT awesome!

My only complaint is that the waiting was very long. The place was packed so I had to wait more than an hour and a half to get seen. It's a circus in there with so many people. I almost didn't even get a seat in the waiting area. Dr Benavides was nice and he was also very helpful so that is the only upside of the long long long wait. I really wish people wrote more reviews of the different places in Laredo so that others could make better informed decisions.