Dr. David R Buyer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David R Buyer?

Dr. Buyer is EXCELLENT

I saw Dr Buyer when he was just starting his medical career. He was my doctor for about 15 years until he started his concierge practice. I have had 3 doctors since him. BY FAR, Dr Buyer is the best physician I ever had. He is a great listener, compassionate and spends necessary time with you before diagnosing. When I was in the hospital for asthma attacks, he always came to see me (and didn't send someone else). Whenever I tell my friends and family about his medical care, they are always bewildered as his quality of care was really unheard of. I doubt I will ever find a doctor nearly as competent and compassionate.

Lov(ed) this Dr

I was Dr. Buyer's patient for ap 8 years before he became a "boutique" Dr. who wanted ap $2500 for the 'privelige' of being his patient, and putting all the insurance work back on the patient too. I hated to leave, but I am a retiree on fixed income and I was just a poor middle class patient from the south side.

very good doctor

I waited about 20 minutes for my appointment because he was running late. When it was my turn, i clearly understood why. He takes all the time that is necessary to examine & explain everything his patients. His practicehas changed from what it was, but I'd take him back in an instant if it were possible. I've never felt like i had such a Complete physical. (As a guy, i also appreciated his long slender fingers)

Dr Buyer is a privat doctor

I have no ideea that are doctors that work in privat . I just foud out yesterday when I went to Rush Hospital to make an apointment with Dr Buyer. They asked me if I know that Dr Buyer is a privat doctor and he is having an anual fee of $ 3500.00 and he does not accept any kind medical insurance. I told them that I had no ideea and I left in a state of shock. How is that possible , what kind of doctor is so heartless to restrict his knowledge only to rich people. I would be ashamed .

A great doctor

Dr. Buyer is a great internist. He listens to you, does not jump to conclusions and really puts thought into the diagnosis. He does not jump to run a ton of tests or requests extra services that are not needed. (However, if they are needed, he asks for them.) He is very willing to work with other doctors that you may be seeing to coordinate care. He is very prompt in terms of calling you back when necessary. He is very concerned about you as a patient and as a person. I would recommend Dr. Buyer to anyone.