Dr. David R Chen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David R Chen?

Myasthenia Gravis

Promptly nailed a diagnosis of MG and prescribed a drug to keep it under control. Easy to communicate with in person or via email.

Patient

Excellent

Parkinson's

Concussion

God! Don't ask me about the valley med because it's the worse. I hit my head to the wall and next thing you know I couldn't study and go to school. I went to dr. chen and he said I'll be alright. Still 1 year and 2 month from that date I still lag in school because I cant study and have difficulty learning and memorizing. Every time I went to my appointment he would come do so silly nerve check and ask me how I feel and I would tell him and he would be okay see you in 2 months; no feed back, nothing!

Nurologist Doesn't understand ADD & ADHD

Very upset that Dr Chen Neurologist does not understand or feels he would treat ADD & ADHD even if I have been an adult patient with this for over 20 years. He said it is not a disorder of the "BRAIN" and is referring me to a psychiatrist. Neurologist should study all disorders of the brain.. even if they do not understand it.. that is why they are in that field right??? Very upset to have to explain this disorder to a doctor specializing in Brain Disorders.... He needs more schooling!!!

Dr. David R Chen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mountain View, CA.