Have you seen David R Compton?

SUPER MD

Dr. Compton has been my primary care md for 23 years and I have nothing but good things to say about him as a medical professional. I am a 53 year old female Registered nurse. He is very familar with all my medical condtitions and that is a comfort to see a md that really knows what is going on with my health! His office and staff treats me great! Thank God I have a GREAT md like him!

Dr Compton is the best

I am a late 50s man and doctor Compton has saved me several times with early diagnosis of some serious diseases. e has either treated me or referred me to the best available specialists. He is kind and listens to my issues. e has a great nurse and staff. His office is clean and comfortable....THE BEST

David R Compton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oak Ridge, TN.