Dr. David R Fernandes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David R Fernandes?

AMAZING DOCTOR

Amazing bedside manners

His compassion is outstanding and he related to the children. He called to see how my daughter was doing with the medication.

The office staff is rude. The old nurse seems pretty inept at giving shots (makes parents hold the child down on a table-how frightening for the child). Doctor is dismissive and brushed off my concerns of allergies as "drool rash" and "eczema"... turns out she has some serious allergies that were confirmed by another doctor. I went here for about seven months and wish I would have left sooner. Never got a follow up after testing for a uti. Office never seemed to be open when I had urgent questions. Doctor is very good with the children though.

Love Dr. Dave and so do my boys!

One of the Best.

We travel long distance to see Dr. Fernandes. I have always been extremely happy with Dr. Fernandes, he is very smart, accurate, and one of the best doctors we know. Our children love him.

I have been with Dr. Fernandez since the birth of my first child, who is now 15yrs old. My second child age 9 as also been a patient of Dr. Fernandez since birth. He is wonderful. patient, kind, accurate and he does not push medicines if they are not needed. I respect this man very much. His wife Donna is superb and the staff is great. I would recommend him to anyone.

Best Pediatrician in Bay Ridge! Clearly and Truly one of the best doctors around. He is educated and responsive to parents needs and their role in their child's healthcare. If it was at all with the practice of the day he would make house calls I am sure, he is just that type of person.

A wonderful doctor who never rushes you. He truly enjoys his work and cares about his patients

One of a kind Doc!!!

Dr Dave !!! I could write a novel about this man!! Some words that come to mind: caring, intelligent, nurturing, professional, patient, sweet, funny....and Huggable!!! He is a teddy bear! I love this man, as do my girls, and even my husband!! I trust this man fully......He knows my children as PEOPLE....not just a name on a chart! He takes the time to listen, explain, and always manages to make my girls smile..no matter how under the weather they are! When your kids actually say, "I think Dr. Dave needs to help me get better. Call him!" ....no tears, no fight, no negotiating...you know you got a good doc! My only complaint.....they don't consider me a "young adult"... therefore he can't take me on as a patient!! : ( The Mrs. helps out at the office too and she is just as sweet as the doc!

Kathleen Slattery

I am SO SORRY that I did not come across Dr. Fernandes until the last of my four girls was 13! He is right in my neighborhood, and to think that I spent so much time traveling, when there was such an excellent doctor right down the road from me! So for the past year, my youngest and my now-19-year old have been using him as their doctor. Dr. Fernandes is a literal encyclopedia on correctly diagnosing illnesses, the time he spends with each of the girls is awesome, and the way that he can immediately fit you in for an appointment if your child is ill is tremendous. Plus, he is kind enough to call my girls up after a few days to ask how they are feeling....and I am certain that he is a VERY busy man; so this level of concern and kindness speaks for itself. I highly recommend Dr. Fernandes....after all the years of having someone else - 24 years now in the pediatric mom business actually!

This man is the best children's doctor that has ever lived I have 3 daughters oldest 17 youngest 9. They now live in NJ but refuse to be seen by anyone else. He remembers names, dates, places. This man cares. He once met us at a hospital in the middle of the night. I really can't say enough.

Dr. Dave is the most caring, intelligent, amazing doctor I have ever encountered!