Dr. David R Mcallister Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. David R Mcallister?

Dr McAllister is one of the best physicians i have come in contact with and i am a nurse and quite particular. He is direct, honest, and conservative and he is highly regarded by his peers and patients. My rating is 5 for him, he is the best and Kelly his assistant is amazing.

I wish I can give him a NEGATIVE STAR. I suggest not going to him. He doesn't care at all! Didn't even say Hello when he walked in! Very Cold and Arrogant. He didn't go into ANY details of my injury, the surgery process, the after care, even when I asked. He seemed BOTHERED AND ANNOYED when I tried to ask him questions - almost every answer was "I can't answer that, it varies with every person!" I want a doctor, especially a surgeon, to fully explain the surgery and the aftercare and be willing and open to answer questions.

Great Doctor

I do not know why Dr. McAllister got such a bad review from a couple people because my experience with him was totally the opposite ! He spent time with me and explained my options and performed the operation on my knee that was a success and I am thankful I chose him from the many surgeons I had to choose from . True the wait in his office can get lengthy but you might see that as a positive that so many trust his care instead of seeing it as disorganization .

Terrible attitude

He was arrogant and in a hurry. Didnt seem to care at all about my problem.

I had to wait 2hrs to be seen after making an apt.