Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Nelson
Dr. David Nelson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jacksonville, FL, with another office in Paducah, KY. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Nelson is affiliated with Western Baptist Hospital, Summit Med Ctr and Tn Christian Med Ctr. He speaks English.
Dr. David Nelson has the following 1 specialty
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Nelson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Western Baptist Hospital
Summit Med Ctr
Tn Christian Med Ctr
Nashville Mem Hosp
Spencer Municipal Hospital
28 Years Experience
Rush Medical College
Graduated in 1985
Dr. David Nelson accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. David Nelson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.