Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David R Witt Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. David R Witt Jr has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. David R Witt Jr has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. David R Witt Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 24
Dr. Witt is not my regular family doctor. My doctor was not in and I was having issues that I didn't feel needed emergency room attention, but definitely needed to be addressed by a professional. When I was told that I could be seen by Dr. Witt, an associate of my primary doctor, I gladly accepted the appointment. I was taken into a room and the nurse soon appeared and asked a normal series of questions. An EKG was done and I was told by the nurse everything looked good and the doctor would be right with me. Dr. Witt came in and looked at my chart. I couldn't explain anything to him due to the fact that he would either interrupt me or talk over me. If he did ask a question and I tried to answer, he would not let me finish my sentence before he interjected is opinion or diagnosis. He obviously didn't listen to me as he would ask the same question several times. He never even attempted to use stethoscope to listen to my heart. Never looked in my throat, ears, eyes.....normal things that are done during an appointment. I left there feeling no better than when went in and was given no information regarding the diagnosis he gave me. I truly felt that him seeing me had caused a burden for him and he wanted me out so he could go on to bigger and better things. The bedside manners of this man were ridiculous. I can promise I will not voluntarily walk into his office again!
Leigh Barr NP is working with him now at DCOL. She is FANTASTIC!! She is so easy to talk to and she really listens to what you have to say. She takes time with you and I have never felt rushed by her. She also is smart as a whip!! I have changed to her as my Primary Care Provider. You will love her!!
21 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
Graduated in 1997
Dr. David R Witt Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsDiagnostic Clinic Of Longview, 805 Medical Dr, Longview, TX
Dr. David R Witt Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Longview, TX.