Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David V Rasa has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. David V Rasa has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. David V Rasa has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 24
Don't count on seeing the doctor. The practice employs a large number of Physician Assistants. They try to do their job, but without medical training, I think they are unsure what to do when an unusual situation arises. At first I really liked that this practice offered evening and weekend hours, and they offer high tech equipment and procedures in the office. However, my husband and I have both had the experience that the PAs did not know how to treat situations that we had that were outside the usual, and needed a doctor to step in, who was unavailable on both occasions. In addition, I found that when I requested to see the doctor specifically, he kept me waiting for two hours without a good reason that I could see. The office was not unusually crowded and I had arrived early for my appointment. When he came, he persisted in engaging me in small talk despite my efforts to direct him to my addressing my condition.
St Josephs Hospital
Dr. David V Rasa accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsHigh Mountain Health, 468 Parish Dr Ste 1, Wayne, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David V Rasa in this video.
Dr. David V Rasa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wayne, NJ.