Dr. David Rasa Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. David Rasa?

No beside manor

Posted on October 9th, 2016

David Rasa does not know how to talk to people he is rude and his attitude is disgusting.

Posted on May 7th, 2016

best friend a patient can ask for

stay away!

Posted on June 24th, 2015

Don't count on seeing the doctor. The practice employs a large number of Physician Assistants. They try to do their job, but without medical training, I think they are unsure what to do when an unusual situation arises. At first I really liked that this practice offered evening and weekend hours, and they offer high tech equipment and procedures in the office. However, my husband and I have both had the experience that the PAs did not know how to treat situations that we had that were outside the usual, and needed a doctor to step in, who was unavailable on both occasions. In addition, I found that when I requested to see the doctor specifically, he kept me waiting for two hours without a good reason that I could see. The office was not unusually crowded and I had arrived early for my appointment. When he came, he persisted in engaging me in small talk despite my efforts to direct him to my addressing my condition.

Posted on December 18th, 2014

David is a wonderful doctor.....has been a friend and my family doctor for 20 years. Bottom line?........I TRUST him!

Paula

Posted on January 6th, 2012

The first time Dr. Rasa, he was so open and he made me feel so comfortable. He was straight to the point and he answered all the question's I had lined up for him. He advised me accordingly and it worked. I love a Dr., that loves his people along with his profession...Thank you Dr. Rasa

Posted on August 22nd, 2010

I went to Dr. Rasa many, many times as a child. I remember actually seeing him maybe twice. Instead, you are sent to other people whose names and faces you can never remember, nor who really seem to care about you. Dr. Rasa, if he really exists, could easily be sipping cocktails while lounging on a yacht in Hawaii, and you would never know the difference because you'll never actually see the man. Don't even bother with the office, you'll be waiting an hour.

Posted on June 4th, 2008

I feel that Dr.Rasa is an excellent doctor.

Posted on March 24th, 2008