Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David S Raskas has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. David S Raskas has the following 4 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Back Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Dr. David S Raskas has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. David S Raskas is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 48
I wanted to let Dr. Raskas know how much I appreciate what he has given to me. I was in the worst pain EVER and was sure I would never be able to enjoy all the things I love to do most. Wrong. After my procedure, I slowly started healing and with each day that passed, started to feel like myself again. Thank you Dr. Raskas and your wonderful staff. Robin M.
After living with chronic pain for a year, a friend recommended I see Dr. Raskas. Dr. Raskas performed surgery on my back. He and his staff treated me with the utmost care. Today, I am doing all the things I was unable to do for a year: exercising, sleeping better, driving pain-free – little things most people take for granted. I’m so thankful to have found a top notch surgeon with top notch staff. Thank you!!! J. Martin
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
29 Years Experience
Saint Louis University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Ucla Medical Center
Dr. David S Raskas accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- Cigna MISSOURI NET - NET POS Seamless
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry OA EPO Exchange - KS/MO
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsOrthopedic & Sports Medicine, 1001 S Kirkwood Rd Ste 120, Saint Louis, MO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David S Raskas in this video.
Dr. David S Raskas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.