Dr. David B Raskin Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. David B Raskin?

NEVER, EVER AGAIN

A cancer diagnosis is a scary thing. I had to cancel appointments with Dr.Raskins office twice due to issues with my insurance company. Both times I called the office to cancel as soon as I knew there was an issue. The second time I even drove to the office after calling to speak with staff directly to show that I was not irresponsible and that this is issue was out of my control. The office manager, who had been speaking very unkindly to a representative from the VA office whIle I waited, hung up with him and began snapping at me for trying to change my appointment. I think that it's very important for the health care provider to remember that being diagnosed with a terminal illness is a very scary experience and to maintain a calm and caring demeanor with their patient. For me this office failed miserably in this area. I'm thankful that I found out before they had a chance to touch my body.