Dr. David M Ratzman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David M Ratzman?

Deborah

Dr. Ratzman is a pain rock star! He worked with my primary physician to eradicate my pain with a precision shot plus pharmaceuticals. That was in Jan./Feb. 2001. Just now - Feb. 2018 - need to see him again. A lifesaver who helped me live and work as a teacher effectively. Teaching over 1000 students has been a major joy of my life. And he made that happen.

patient

Dr. Ratzman and I have had an on going situation for several years. Due to bad arthritis and much pain from it-he has been the best of help. I cannot imagine going to anyone else.

Nerve Pain

Dr. Ratzman took me the next day and was able to do a nerve block for me which has taken away so much of my pain. I thought he was extremely professional and competent.

I went to another pain management doctor for 3-5 years and after two major misdiagnoses (did not catch 4 spinal fractures and osteoporosis), I changed to Dr. Ratzman. He has done me so much good. He and I both know that my arthritis pain will always be there, but, he helps so much.

retired woman

I think this doctor is fabulous! I have many back problems (osteoarthritis, osteoporosis, disc lose, etc.), and was in constant pain-for about 10 years. I went to another doctor, who did not catch and treat 4 back fractures and other things, was rough and painful when giving shots, etc., so I changed to Dr. Ratzman. Yes, it took some time to find a cure for the causes. But, now, on a whole, I am pain free and getting along so well. I am so glad I found him.

Very unprofesional

I saw Dr Ratzman for 3 months an went through series of injections that made my symptoms worse. I was not told until I had seen him 5 times that I had a ruptured disc in my cervical spine. I went to get a nerve block done. An when I told him I wanted to know the treatment plan was an why was I just informed at my last appointment that I had a herniated disc. Dr Ratzman stated that he was just going to send me to a spinal surgeon. An still avoided my questions. I would NEVER, EVER recommend to anyone. Staff doesn't return calls to answer concerns, He is very unprofessional. I was still trying to speak to him he stood up closed my chart an opened the door an said you can go up front an they will get you checked out. I asked so are you not doing the nerve block. He said no I am not. An walked out of the room.

Dr. Ratzmen is not a good value. Over Priced office visits are a waste of time [especially dealing with rude staff members ]. Sure seems that the good reviews he has MUST be his people because He totally missed my [prominent] injuries and misrepresented the entire visit in his report [my file]. These injuries Both required extensive surgery and I suffered another year because he only want to 'peddle' Cortisone shots and milk the insurance (and the patient's wallet] to death. Cortisone shots only work 6 months (or less) the first time. And two weeks or less the second. He did nothing AT ALL for my pain however and cost me much time and money and worst of all Delayed Treatment.

I have been seeing Dr. Ratzman for about 3 years now and he has been awesome with me and has greatly taken care of all my nerve pain issues. I would highly recommend him to anyone!!!!!!!And as far as the waiting time at the office...that is almost any doctor that you see...so there are no complaints from me.

Awesome Doctor

Dr. Ratzman is very thorough and very caring. He takes as much time as needed per patient and seems to really care for each and every patient. He is excellent in the job he does. He can find a nerve in a flash and numb it with no pain. My experience with him was excellent.

Dr. David M Ratzman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.