David H Refermat Is this you?

Have you seen David H Refermat?

Terrible doctor, untrustworthy. Awful surgeon

awsome doctor

dr refermat is a loving caring and very kind doctor I had a bad experience one time with another doctor that told me I had nothing wrong with my wrist needless to say the doctor i was seeing at the time was just trying to tell me it was all in my head when it wasnt i was in a bad car accident and broke some part on my wrist and i left and found dr refermat he is the docotr that made my wrist alot better then it was and he is the best careing if i ever need plastic surgery or problems with my wrist or anything i am going to dr refermat i would recomen him to anyone hes even great with kids.

I was in a bad car accident and was seeing another arm doctor for my wrist this doctor he told me there was nothing wrong with my wrist it was all in my head he gave me a cortizone shot wich made me have a reaction some how so I went for a second opinion and I was real lucky to get dr refermat he found all my problems I had 3 surgurys plus carpel tunnel surgry plus my son had a scratch on his leg so dr refermat took the time to draw a tractor on a band aid and put it on his scratch I would recomend dr refermat to any one I realy trust him he is a good friend also thank you dr refermat you are the best

Great surgeon

Thanks for taking care of my cyst removal. You are an excellent surgeon.

Paul Rouillard

Starting in Dec2009 Dr Refermatt performed 3 surgerys to fix my left hand that was destroyed in a car accident after ampuation of 2 fingers by another surgeon in NH Dr Refermat reconctructed my remaining fingers & hand his skill & caring have left me with a functioning hand that looks many times better than anyone thought would be possible !!!