Dr. David Reifsnyder Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. David Reifsnyder?

Bad Doctor/Money hungry

I went to Dr. Reifsnyder for an illness I had. His receptionist, and wife, Nelda, assured me the Dr. would be able to help me with my problem.After spending over an hour with the doctor, during my first visit, he sent me out the door with no response, no suggestions, and no treatment for my complaint!! He is not the expert he pretends to be!!But, be sure they take your money, and it's hundreds and hundreds of dollars...CASK only!I hope others are very careful when deciding if this man will work wonders for them. The only wonder he worked for me, was wondering how he had the nerve to steal all my money!!Don't get ripped up by this money thief!

Great Doctor/Bad Decisions

I had been seeing Dr Reifsnyder for almost 10 years, he worked miracles for me, I even traveled from the Florida Keys for his care. I had a few bad situations at work and missed 2 appointments of which I offered to pay for the appointment at the normal rate he would have charged me, he declined and said he would never see me again, I actually never had the chance to speak with him and explain the circumstances, his wife Nelda (also receptionist) was very rude and would not listen to my completely unavoidable reasons for missing appointments, while living within 20 miles of his office at this time, mind you, this is after I was flying to my appointments from the Keys and hadn't missed one other appointment in 10 years. I even had another Doctor call to try and talk to them for my treatment because my problem was beyond their knowledge, they still refused, even with the pain I was in. I loved this Doctor, he found out what was wrong with me when no one else could, I don;t believe it was him, I do belive it was his wife that was being so difficult. I still have not found a Doctor that can treat me, 3 years later.

DR. Reifsnyder helped me with an illness I had been suffering with for over 20 years. I had been treated by others,but he got me better then any other physician.

Great doctor!

Dr. Reifsnyder is a experienced doctor in infectious diseases. He is thorough in his work and was able to find the source of my illness when other doctors had failed. I highly recommend Dr. Reifsnyder !

Dr. David Reifsnyder is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lakeland, FL.