Dr. David E Reinhardt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David E Reinhardt?

pleased

Dr. Reinhardt was very helpful and thorough and kind. I hope I don't need surgery ever again, but I would go to Dr. Reinhardt if I did.

Extremely caring and conscientious. Had knee surgery by him and he called me that night to see how I was.I've been seeing him for at least 5-7 years and I've never felt rushed during an appointment.

I highly recommend this Dr. He has treated me aggressively, which is exactly what I needed. He does not give "false hope". His bedside manner is excellent. I have not seen an ego issue.

very caring

very competant at diagnosis and treatment

sister to patient

My sister, who is cognitively impaired, required knee replacement and followup care at a rehab facility. Dr. Reinhardt, rightfully so, was concerned about my sister's ability to endure the rehab and asked many necessary questions. In all contacts, he treated my sister in a dignified and very friendly manner and her surgery was a great success. When there were complications in getting her into a quality rehab facility, he was very helpful in this process and she was placed in a superb facility. As for the excessive waiting time and his ego, I say who cares. I would much rather have a high quality surgeon with an overly healthy ego than someone incompetent whose bedside manner is terrific. No one likes to wait but you have to wait for quality.

Seemed to genuinely care

Takes his time explaining. Always fits me in when I am in pain.

What an EGO!!

If you are looking for a surgeon who will answer all of your questions and address your concerns, and who understands your right to a second opinion and desire to get additional information, this is not the one! This person's ego is so inflated, that he was insulted when we expressed a desire to get a second opinion and retaliated in a most unprofessional manner.

Dr. David E Reinhardt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntingdon Valley, PA.