Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Ries
Dr. David Ries, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Farmington, MN, with other offices in Hastings, MN and Northfield, MN (and 5 other locations). He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Ries is affiliated with Hennepin County Medical Center, Regina Medical Center and Northfield Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. David Ries has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. David Ries is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
I was sent to Dr Reis because my doctor was booked. I went to the doctor for a prescription - not a 40 page reading assignment. I found one prescription works better than others and when I asked for it he went off...later apologizing but refused to fill the prescription. Now I am taking three pills for 2 weeks instead of the known prescription that works. I know why I got in so fast-who would pay for a doctor to belittle you!
Dr. Ries is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Hennepin County Medical Center
Regina Medical Center
Northfield City Hospital
10 Years Experience
University of South Dakota
Graduated in 2003
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. David Ries is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Farmington, MN.