4.7

Have you seen Dr. David Riester?

very nice doctor

Great experience

I had terrible allergies spring was so bad. Could not even go visit my friends with cats. My doctor kept throwing medicines at me. I fibally saw Dr. Riester. We did the testing . I have an allergy plan. The nurses were great. I am on injections and doing much better. Now I won't be on medications for the next 50 years and we are getting a dog next spring.

Helped my allergies

I had a terrible spring with my allergies. Couldn't visit my in laws with there cats. Now I go there no problems. Doing shots and allergies are gone.great office . Spends time and develops a plan for me.

I went to several specialists including doctors in a medical center in Boston.who could not treat my hives. In one visit, Dr Riester treated my hives and they have not come back, I feel much better and will only see him for hives. He also returns phone calls.

takes the time

great visit. answered all my questions. didnt feel rushed . great nurses, now I have a plan for my allergies.

great help

A little bit of a wait but worth it. Fixed my sons eczema and allergies. Very personable and takes his time. He never rushes me .

great experience

Excellent office. Very busy but takes time to explain everything. Lostens to my problems and works to a solution.

great experience

Got appointment in 2 weeks. Staff was great. Nurses very helpful. Didnt know they had a medford site and it was not offered so you have to ask. Not super quick but he spent lots of time with me. Didnt feel rushed. My allergies now are under total control

asthma

was very personable. explained all my medications and why they help. helped me get rid of my allergies and not im not allergic anymore. i can be around my friends cats with out wheezing any more.

excellent experience

i had to wait a bit to get in but thats because he is in demand. helped me a ton with my allergies. Rather than just tell me to sit inside and get rid of my cat , he actually told me how to manage my allergies.

Helped me a ton with my allergies. Rather than just pushing meds educated me on how to avoid my triggers. Now that Im on shots my allergies are gone

Office Manager

Unprofessional, Discourteous, Biased Office Staff

Dr. David Riester is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newton Center, MA.

Dr. David Riester Is this you?